Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Eight-Headed Creeper

Folks who follow this blog might remember the vote I held to determine which PARS FORTUNA monster I would commission an illustration of from Russ Nicholson. In the end, the Eight-Headed Creeper, a monster originally created by my daughter when she was 3 or 4 years old won the day. A few days ago, I received the finished illustration ...

My daughter's version



Russ' version



I'm very happy with it, and I have to thank Russ for his work - he was very kind.

9 comments:

  1. Very nice! I hope your daughter was impressed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how two of the heads toward the top look like they're getting ready to snap at each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. did Nicholson use your daughter's sketch as guidance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. JD - No, I just described it as best as I could.

    AcroFlea - She was very pleased that it won the vote, and very happy with the art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic. Next thing you know she'll be designing dungeons for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should put her to work, now that you mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great drawing, but I think your daughter's was more imaginative to be honest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...