Friday, January 7, 2011

Deviant Friday - Mike Dubisch Edition

Mike Dubisch does some wonderfully creepy drawings, mostly in the Cthulhu vein. Check it out boys and girls and then check your SAN. Some are a bit NSFW, unless you work in a topless bar, so beware.



Nice portrait of the founder of the feast.



Reminds me of Caza, but softer.



Probably won't be found singing with a crab any time soon, but she might run into trouble with a tentacled horror.



I understand Alan Gribben will be releasing a new version of the text that excludes the word F'tagn - shocking.





Dubisch has a great way of making you feel like the alien in the universe he draws.





It's not surprising to me that he doesn't have a Red Sonja or Dejah Thoris in his gallery, but man would I be interested to see what he would do with them!

2 comments:

  1. Some seriously nice work, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Matt, much appreciated. BTW, it's nothing fancy, but I think there may be a Red Sonja somewhere on my blog here :) Thanks again and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...