Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sugarcane, Agent 99

You never know where inspiration will originate. A few days ago, my daughter and I were watching an old commercial on PubDHub, and the name of the product, Sugarcane99, struck me as a great name for a sexy '60s spy. As we continued to watch the commercial, it revealed itself as a wonderful little preview for a spy movie ...





First, we have the spy boss, in his thick-framed glasses ...



Then we have Sugarcane, Agent 99, on the beach, awaiting instructions ...


Then the villain of the piece, complete with obligatory white cat.


Finally, the villain's accomplice, a wealthy femme fatale who uses her cover as a member of society to disguise her malevolent hobby, and the victim, a hapless diplomat drinking drugged coffee ...

Hopefully, you'll be able to catch the whole crew (and much more) in ACTION X, my take on modern role-playing. I'm about 75% finished with the game, and hopefully will start playtesting soon.


3 comments:

  1. You, uhh, need some help with that playtesting, wink wink, nudge nudge?

    (whispering) Caaaaallll meee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will indeed. I'll keep people up to date on the blog, and probably run it through Google +.

      Delete
  2. Nothing at all like Max Smart's 99.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...