Monday, January 19, 2015

More Fantasy Football

I was writing a NOD article today laying down some rules for pen-and-paper football, and decided to make a few sample teams for the article. I thought it would be fun to design the logos using the Coat of Arms Design Studio from Inkwell Ideas (highly recommended!). As I was working on it, I realized I could probably do fantasy versions of most of the teams in the NFL, and so ...



I think I was pretty close with most of them. I had to get creative with a few - a horn for the Vikings, a Pegasus for the Jets and a centaur for the Giants. I used a griffon for the Seahawks just for fun, and a few I had to just use a helm and the team colors. I think the Dolphins is my favorite.

Just a bit of fun this morning. I'm almost done writing the next hex crawl, the football article is about halfway finished, and then a few more articles and some art to commission and NOD 25 is ready to roll!

4 comments:

  1. The Cowboys are a sphincter, which seems correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice... Go Seahawks/Gryphons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer classic and refined. Always loved the Browns for doing what nobody else in the league does, and for resisting the temptation to "Arena"-up their look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...