Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Copper Age Heroes II - The Quickening

Very quick post today to show off my revised map for the Copper Age campaign idea I've been working on. I've cleaned up the settlements, color coded them by culture, and made up new names where they were needed for settlements and cultures. I've also added in some more mythological places. The red dotted indicates the extent of copper use in the prehistoric world circa 3500 BC. The yellow circles show areas where copper was mined.

The next step for me is fleshing out these fantasy prehistoric societies.


2 comments:

  1. The good ones! These guys never really get much love in fiction of any kind. Looking forward to what you'll be doing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I look forward to where you're going with this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...