Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NOD 8 On Sale Now!

Finally finally finally!

Enter the land of the Dragon Chans! This issue presents a sandbox hex crawl inspired by the folklore and literature of Asia, as well as a new class, the wushen, options for warriors, many new monsters and a pantheon based on Lord Dunsany's Gods of Pegana. 104 pages.

Articles are:

A Bevy of Bujin - options for customizing the bujin class

The Wushen - a sohei sub-class for Ruins & Ronin
Land of the Dragon Chans - the hex crawl, Asia-style

Monsters of Mu-Pan - 42 new monsters for your favorite old school game

Gods of Mu-Pan - a pantheon based on Lord Dunsany's Gods of Pegana.

Print version is $10 (apparently Lulu failed its save vs. inflation)

E-Book is $3.50

I haven't received my print version yet, so buyer beware.


  1. Purchased, downloaded, skimmed, printing now. VERY happy with it...I loves me some Ninja Scroll/Lone Wolf + Cub, and this is right in my wheelhouse.

    You are a _machine_ Mr. Stater. The volume AND quality of your output is amazing.

    Can't wait for Mystery Men!

  2. 104 pages. Groovy. Here's hoping you get tons of sale.

  3. I love the cover in the style of Ukiyo-e. Wood-block paintings are some of my fav! I've painted a few for gaming purposes at www.digitalorc.blogspot.com

    If you want to use one, I'd be happy to help out. I tend towards dungeon crawls more than hex crawls, but I hope to give yours a try soon.

  4. ::Sniffs link::


  5. Thanks folks. It was fun getting this one out on slightly short notice, but I think it came out pretty good.

  6. Bought. Also had to pay an extra dollar to see what this "Ruins & Ronin" fuss is all about.

  7. Wow, very nice, NOD 8 is basically a R&R megasupplement, giving a BIG sandbox, a class, and more variety to non-spellcasters. Very cool.

    Can't wait to print this one out...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...