Thursday, October 11, 2012

Monsters by Email

No, this isn't a project I'm working on - but it is a project I'm supporting. Artist Nicholas Cloister has started a new project to deliver images of original monsters by email to subscribers, monsters that they can use in their publishing ventures provided they follow a few provisos and a couple quid pro quo (to quote a famous genie).

The price is super reasonable, and, as you can see from the following images, the art is top notch. He's looking for more subscribers to make this a going concern, so if you'd like to see a few of these beauties (well, not these beauties, but new beauties) given monster stats in the pages of NOD or other of my publications, and if you have some projects of your own or just want some nice art to use at your table, give it a look HERE. For more samples of his art, click HERE.

Copyright Nicholas Cloister

Copyright Nicholas Cloister

Copyright Nicholas Cloister

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are fascinating and very professional. I am almost tempted. However, I noticed on the terms and conditions about not publishing on the internet without the creator's permission, and that the user couldn't render "monsters by email" obsolete. This scuppers my initial idea of posting them on my blog with LL stats. I can understand why from the creator's point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a very good artist, but the trouble is, all the creatures he paints would make me want to run away as quickly as possible.

    He might get a wider audience if he mixed in characters as well as monsters.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...