Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Science Is Now Active!


Speaking of Encounter-Criticalesque pop culture, Destructor is a web comic by Sean T. Collins (writer) and Matt Wiegle that's made my weekly to-visit list. I think the image above tells you everything you need to know about why any lover of gonzo sci-fantasy should be reading this strip.

If things go as planned today (HA!) I'll be putting up what I'm calling the gamma rules for Mystery Men! - no, not gamma as in radiation that turns you green and huge, but gamma as in "after beta". I think I have enough changes to the rules to warrant another set of preliminaries.

Have fun today children - and if I hear any edition wars going on up there I'm going to tell your father when he gets home!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...