Friday, April 16, 2010

Random RPG Goodness Delivery

Last weekend, Jeff Rients mentioned a sale on Tanga.com of an RPG grab-bag. Being a tight-wad, the price was appealing, so I gave it a go. Just got the results, and this camper is pretty happy ...

Challenge #27
Dungeon Crawl Classics #10: The Sunless Garden
Dungeon Crawl Classics #12: The Blackguard's Revenge
Dungeon Crawl Classics #14: Dungeon Interludes
Dungeon Crawl Classics #25: The Dread Crypt of Srihoz
Dungeon Crawl Classics #50: Vault of the Iron Overlord
Gamemaster Pack for Agone
Hackmaster - White Doom Mountain
JG3 - Dark Tower by Jaquays & Geilman
The Malady of Kings (Troll Lord Games)

Not a bad haul. I've never heard of Agone, and I don't know how much the Challenge magazine will be useful to me, but the other stuff I can use. I might look to trade Agone and Challenge, if anyone is interested. Maybe I'll try to run a play-by-post in one of modules using the S&W:C rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...