Thursday, August 26, 2010

Flail Snail!

I had to share this drawing I saw on DeviantArt today ...





I don't know who she is or where she is, but I know in my heart that somewhere in NOD, this adventurer is cruising into a sleepy village  (probably with a cult of purple worm worshiping ghouls living beneath a field of mauve turnips) on her trusty steed, on her way to seek fame and fortune.

Artist is Pachycrocuta, who some may remember illustrated my PARS FORTUNA races. This piece is exactly why I commissioned him - fun, interesting and with wonderful bits of detail. Check out this guys entire portfolio and then explain to me why he hasn't illustrated a monster book yet! Trust me - if I had the money, he would have.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome. Though one things for sure: she's not going anywhere fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I hope she's an elf so she lives long enough to get there! There's not much cooler than flail snails. 'Cept maybe snailmail armor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved flail snails. Thank you for letting me finally admit that....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...