Friday, September 30, 2011

Deviant Friday - Eric Canete Edition

KAH-reload seems to mostly work in comic book images these days, though I remember some really nice fantasy stuff once upon a time. His style is maze-like - it draws in the eye and then gives it a roller coaster ride. They contain so much energy they make me feel like the paper is straining to hold them.

LADY SIF


RED SONJA


CONAN


ODINSON


SHANNA SHE DEVIL


MAJIK

I recently had another reason to look at some New Mutants material. It was really a fine piece of work back in the day.

THE AVENGERS


TYGRA


WONDER WOMAN


BELLE


2 comments:

  1. Wow this guy is really impressive. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Beauty and the Beast picture. I always thought the Beast looked too cute and fluffy in the Disney movie. He actually looks creepy in this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...