Friday, September 9, 2011

The Warlock Brews Up Awesome Mystery Men! Character Sheets

And they are better than anything I've ever come up with. Check them out and roll up a character why dontcha?!

Side note - Bliss mentioned the game I'm running on Google +. I've had a few other people ask to join after the sign-ups closed and wasn't able to accommodate them. While I plan on doing another game in the future, maybe after a PARS FORTUNA or LAND OF NOD adventure, and since I would like to encourage interest in Mystery Men!, I'm thinking about setting up a Mystery Men! Fight Club.

People submit characters, I pair them off and they fight it out in some sort of battle space on Google +. If we got enough submissions, we could even form brackets and crown a champion. Whaddya think? Any interest?

I'd also like to draw attention to some other places in the Blog-o-verse  talking about Mystery Men!, just to prove I'm not the only one.

From the Weirdlands of Xhuul comes the Gun Spectre, a very cool pulpy hero.

And an old one from Strange Stones - and using the Beta rules for MM! - some Mexican super heroes: El Aguila Solar, El Misterio Verde and Profesora Manana.

Finally, from the Chronicles of Ganth, the "Trial of the Mystery Men!" - mashing up super heroes and McCarthyism. Introduction HERE and Episode One HERE.

To everyone who has read the book, enjoyed it, and seen fit to blog about it - I thank you!


2 comments:

  1. I got to say I love MM!, it is without a doubt my favorite supers game.

    Trial of the Mystery Men! is a scary project for me, and AFTER THE osr challenge thing is over I want to return to it an better flesh it out.

    Thanks so much for the AWESOME game and linking to the adventures!

    Eric!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...