Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Monsters of Space Princess

While I've been writing Mu-Pan and plotting out Hell (previews to come soon), I've also been slowly filling in the gaps on Space Princess. At this point, I'm about 80% done writing it, having put some yeoman's work into the monster section yesterday. Most of the beast are re-purposed from Ye Olde Game or d20 Modern, with a couple originals stuck in as well. I still want to invent some more aliens that might lurk in the bowels of a space fortress, but the following list should give you an idea at what adventurers might find in the game. The "danger level" gives an idea of how powerful the monster is.


Now I just need to finish up the starship battle rules, the sample space fortress (or one sector therein) and sort out the art, do some play testing and I'll have a nice little pulpy beer and pretzels sci-fi game. Should come in at around 50 pages, and therefore be pretty affordable.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Matt! I'm excited to see how Space Princess pans out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...