Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now This Is the Seed of a Game ...

Map of San Fran's Chinatown in 1885. And I mean hardcore Chinatown - tongs and exiled princesses and foolish Occidentals and opium dens and weird dragon cults and foo dogs and all that good stuff. I have to do something with this ...


Oh - and Emperor Norton. Have to throw in Emperor Norton, just for fun. Maybe it could be a supplement to Action X? Or a board game - like Monopoly but with tongs and kung-fu.

Map from THE BIG MAP BLOG, the internet's premier source for BIG MAPS! When you're in the mood for a BIG MAP, think THE BIG MAP BLOG.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! It's just begging for some pulp gaming action.

    "China is here, Mr. Burton..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. And when I saw it it reminded me of a map of Tombstone I was cleaning up months back. I'll see if I can dig that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very nice. Going off to The Big Map Blog to see if there is a larger size where the smallest names are discernible. Yup, you can zoom right in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...