Monday, May 7, 2012

NOD 14 and Avengers and Rappan Athuk

A few quick notes ...

1

NOD 14 has been released as an e-book. Print book will follow after I've seen my review copy.


"Issue 14 arrives with two new chapters in the Hellcrawl, sending players through the swamps of Stygia and into the murderous metropolis of Dis. You can also build more notable nobles and set families to feuding with two new random generators. Also - variant white dragons, magic hats and random dungeon chambers!"

Link is over on the right. $3.50 for 100 pages.

2

Saw Avengers last night, and for the first time in a looooooong time, I can honestly say I watched a movie without having any complaints afterward. Most of the "prequels" left me either mostly satisfied or mostly unsatisfied, but the Avengers just freaking works. It was like watching Star Wars for the first time when I was a kid - exciting, fun, etc. I'll call it the Citizen Kane of superhero movie. Go give it a shot.

3

Almost forgot a third important thing ... Rappan Athuk. Hit the Kickstarter and take the record for biggest RPG Kickstarter away from Vampire: The Whatever!

1 comment:

  1. Same here, I strive to not hand out to many 4 star ratings but as far as superhero movies go this one is the truth! I've been having a good time with it the comic book movie marriage thus far. But for me The Avengers gave me what I'd been waiting to see happen with the super hero film genre. And...and I'm afraid to see where it goes from here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...