Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Day & Lulu Sale

Apparently, it is Blogger Appreciation Day. So, just wanted to say thanks to all the various bloggers I read and enjoy, from old school (and sometimes new school) RPGs to economics to art and design. We live in an age of wonders when people from all over the world can come together in real time and argue about crap like ascending vs. descending AC, ability limits based on gender, the wisdom of level limits and whether or not alignment languages are stupid.


Also - in case you are interested - Lulu is doing a 29% off Leap Day sale. If you've been thinking about a purchase from me or any of the other fine folks who sell their wares on Lulu, today is probably a good day to take the leap!

You see what I did there? "take the leap" - Leap Year. That's a joke, son. A funny. I keep pitchin' 'em, but you ain't catchin' 'em. You must have a hole in your glove ...


Or if you prefer the original ...

2 comments:

  1. I knew I'd be getting Space Princess and Pars Fortuna soon. I guess it will be today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...