Tuesday, January 17, 2012

OSR Conservation / Best Thing I've Seen Today

1. OSR CONSERVATION
If you haven't already, you might want to check out the OSR Conservation project. Basically, folks like me can upload some of the gaming stuff we've created to make sure it is preserved even if we disappear from the face of the earth. I've just uploaded NOD 1 and NOD 6, as well as the basic rules for Pars Fortuna.

There are many other things to download there, and if you have something you would like to upload, by all means do so!

2. BEST THING I'VE SEEN TODAY
On a side note, just saw this piece of work on DeviantArt ...


Thor by ~Andrew-Robinson on deviantART

Best thing I've seen today. Simple, clean and powerful.

1 comment:

  1. cool on the link. i lot over a hundred pages of material i had on my first blog. rebuilding. ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...